Summer of Fun at Breakers Water Park
- Explore Acres of Water Slides, Attractions, and More at Breakers Water Park. Head to Splash Canyon, The Riptide slide, or The Rock slide -- the fun is endless at Breakers.
Breakers Water Park
Explore Acres of Water Slides, Attractions and More……
Why Buddy Loves this deal!
- Breakers is a really fun place where the whole family can spend a hot summer day.
- The BONZAI PIPELINE is the ultimate ride. Grab a tube and ride the pipe. 5 super slides to bring out the thrill-seeker in anyone.
- The children can’t wait to make a splash in the exciting CAPTAIN KIDD’S SURFARI. Just the right size for the little ones, Captain Kidd’s Surfari is an interactive play area with tons of wet and wild waterfalls, sprayers, slides and splashing pools.
- Ride the RIPTIDE at Breakers! RIPTIDE Stands a whopping 52 feet high and will give you the ride of your life.
- SPLASH CANYON is a premiere attraction. Take a ride on one of these two fantastic tube slides. Ride solo or slide on a double tube down the cool splash canyon.
- Ride the waves and float all day with friends and family in Southern Arizona’s Largest Wave Pool.
- The Water Park offers free admission for children ages 3 and younger
- Every Buddy’s Deal voucher comes with a Special Season Pass offer.
- For an additional $25.00 per person on top of your Buddy’s Deal, you can purchase a 2017 Season Pass. Unlimited admission to Breaker Water Park all summer! Check with Water Park office for more details and to purchase.
Prepare to have fun and buy this Buddy’s Deal today!
What’s the Catch?
- Voucher Expires 9/4/2017
- Must use entire voucher during a single visit by same customer(s), pair or group
- Voucher has no cash value; no cash/credit back
- No cash refund for unused portion of Voucher
- Cannot be combined with any other offer, specials or promotion
- Visit Breakers Water Park office for details on Season Pass offer
To find out more about Breakers Water Park, visit them at http://www.breakerswaterpark.com/ or call (520) 682-2530
The Breakers Water Park is conveniently located 10 minutes north of Ina Road, off I-10 on Tangerine Road.
Breakers Water Park is open to the public the following days;
Now through August 6th:
Tuesday's thru Sunday's 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Starting August 12th
- Saturday and Sunday only 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Memorial Day: Starting Saturday, May 27th through Sunday, June 4th from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- July 4th Holiday; Starting Saturday, July 1st through Sunday, July 9th from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Labor Day, Monday, September 4th from 10:00am to 6:00pm